Monday, July 16, 2012

Weak Sauce

My intentions are good. I plan well-researched, meaningful posts that will enlighten and inspire. Then, I work twelve hours, drive through the rain, work a bit in my garden and consider that I might want to fix something for dinner. By the time I get here to post, my muse is shanked.

If you're a regular reader, I'm sorry. There's nothing regular about this blog.  There will also be nothing enlightening or inspiring about this post. This is just one of those random and probably ridiculous posts.

I think I've mentioned in the past that I get my news from a variety of sources. While I read from liberal and conservative sites (caveat: more conservative), my television news is a mix of Fox News, NBC's Today Show, and my local NBC affiliate.  I will admit that my local station is on speed-dial and I frequently call them to ask if they are doing any independent research and to correct their incorrect reporting. Because of all of that reading, I know when they fail to tell the whole story. I have also had a few instances when I realize that O'Reilly (the Fox guy, not the MDA guy) has failed to tell the whole truth and nothing but the truth. All of that is not what this random and ridiculous post is about.

I turn on the television when I wake in the morning. I start with Fox and Friends. Then, I switch to NBC. They are different animals. I understand that. I do not understand the FARKIN' WEIRD ASS OOMPA LOOMPA legs on every single female anchor Fox News puts on the air. What is up with that?

This, unfortunately, distracts from whatever message they are trying to send.

I'll try to post something more meaningful soon.

5 comments:

Irish said...

You could have posted pictures of the vette ;)

Ima Wurdibitsch said...

Soon!

MSgt B said...

XOXO

Thanks for the link. You're awesome.

(Oompa Loompa legs...I'll never be able to watch network news again.)

Larry said...

Distracting? I don't find them...um...

What were we talking about again?

swamp Dog said...

I enjoy sexy legs with my news!