Sunday, August 07, 2011

I Can Breathe Again!



Okee-dokee. I won't be doing that again. I'm thrilled it's over and I'm glad to have five courses out of the way in 2.5 months but it was brutal. I was cranky and irritable and Baby Kitty thinks that I don't love him.

Two more (less stressful, I think) semesters and I'll be completely done.

In the spirit of fun and lighter spirits, I'll share a funny I read a week or so ago:


A big moron and a little moron were walking along a
cliff. The big moron fell off. Why didn't the other one?

Cause he was a little more on.


Morons, unite!

6 comments:

Becca said...

Hurrah! Congrats!

Beth said...

Woo hoo!

And that is my kind of joke. :-)

Anonymous said...

Aargh! I remember those days of self paced school. I sympathize! Take a deep breath and get it done, you've proven you can!

Wyatt Earp said...

I think that is George Costanza's copy of Risk Management in the photo!

Congratulations on getting through it.

The Great Satan's Ghost said...

You can breathe again? Take the corset off did ya? congrats!

Ima Wurdibitsch said...

Thanks, all!