Monday, December 11, 2006
Random Thought #2: Travel Notes
I'm on the road (or in the air) again. I've mentioned my affection for airport bars. That remains true. Tonight's blog is just a few random thoughts from my travels today.
* There's a spit of land on approach to the Detroit airport that looks just like a sperm.
* I love the Sky Box at the Detroit airport.
* Always get a sleeve for your hot Starbucks beverage.
* Religious dicussions in airport bars CAN be good.
* On the people movers - left is walk, right is stand.
* Some airport employees are not AT ALL familiar with their airport.
* You can do good deeds anywhere you go.
* It blows people's minds when you switch from reading Nietzsche to reading Harold Robbins.
* Not all babies will scream through the flight.
* Sometimes, the people sitting next to you will smell like pee.