Saturday, October 20, 2007

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged. Being tagged is when someone does a little question/answer type thing and then has other bloggers do it, too. The topic is "5 things that I do, did or like that I’m proud of, but that others may think are totally lame. Plus, I get to tag 5 people to do the same."

Phishez at Sanity Optional tagged me and I like her so here are my responses.

  • I've modified a bunch of recipes so they're Core. Core is a Weight Watchers plan where you eat healthy, non-processed foods.
  • I have become a huge fan of Stargate SG-1 and watch old episodes a lot.
  • My taste in music is really diverse. I like something from just about every genre.
  • I love monkeys and collect things with monkeys on them.
  • I really do believe the best of everyone until the prove me wrong. Repeatedly.

Lame? Probably. This is very much like a chain letter kind of thing and I normally find them rather lame, too, but I did kind of like this one. So, now I have to tag five people to do this. I choose MrsStevens, Katia, SGT, Marcia and Danielle, the Hor Blogger.

4 comments:

Ben said...

SG-1, that is lame. You'd never catch me admitting to owning all ten season, plus Stargate Atlantis and a neat commemorative stargate pen/torch thingy.

On the other hand the torch does come in handy when I'm working on a computer. Or it would, if I had one, which I don't. Not even slightly.

phishez said...

hehe. You're soooo LAME!!!

Just kidding. Its great to hear that other people are strange too.

Ima Wurdibitsch said...

Ben, you have all ten seasons?? Color me jealous. We borrowed the first three seasons and I'm all caught up there. We're waiting to buy the ten season special package. I think it's out this month. This reminds me, I need to write in my other blog about the Goa'uld cargo ship dessert I had. There will even be a picture. I'm sure it was not the chef's intention but I could be wrong. He might have glowing eyes.

It was a fun tag, Phishez. I can't believe I didn't write about teaching my cat to say "Hello" and roll over.

phishez said...

Hey, my cat knows fetch. Who's the lamest?