Friday, September 21, 2007

55 Fiction Friday! September 21, 2007


It's time again for 55 Fiction Friday!
Quick explanation: 55 fiction is a very, very short story of exactly 55 words. It needs to have a character, conflict and resolution.

The Wikipedia article on 55 Fiction is here and some great examples are here..

If you'd like to play along, I tell you how at the end of this post.



Phishez at Sanity Optional has offered up a 55.
His skin slides over her damp skin. Everywhere he touches feels instantly hot. And instantly cool when he moves away. It is all she can feel. He pushes into her. She moans. Her back arches and fingers scrabble uselessly against his shoulders. With one final thrust he shudders and is still. It is all over.

***** Well done, you naughty gal!


MrWurdi's 55 for the week:
One if by Weight, Two if by Volume
Everything has such a tight tolerance. Some by weight; some by volume, you would think for such a precise chemical bonding someone would standardize all of this. All these charts to consult, making sure the right measure and the right elements. Mixing, blending, heating, cooling, and proper timing.

Chemistry’s very important; coconut cake’s a bitch!


Here’s my 55 for the week – inspired by Phishez hot, sexy shortie.
Touching Moment
I’d noticed him watching me earlier. Now, hot hands glide over my body, touching every part of me, giving equal attention to every curve. My legs spread, my nerves taut, I wait for the next touch. I’m so vulnerable, so exposed.

When you’re in a dating slump, getting through airport security can actually be fun.




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Come play! Add your story to the comments or put it on your blog and I'll link to it. It's fun. You'll like it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~~************************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*********************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I’m on my way to Boston for the Susan G. Komen 5K Race for the Cure this weekend. When I last checked, TeamGDT had a fund-raising total of $86,452! Thank you for the kind words and donations. I’ll give an update next week.
********************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~***********************~~~~~~~~~~~~~~********************

7 comments:

phishez said...

Ha! I love yours.

Lydia said...

mmmm. You're brining coconut cake? Which room are you in, again? :)

Here's mine for the week.

Sgt said...

Angles
I was lying on the ground with her poised over me on all fours. It was getting late, but there was no way I was stopping. I was working my shaft, trying to get just the right angle to finish the job right.

Finally, as I came close to exhaustion…

*CLICK*

New driveshaft in place.

Anonymous said...

I understand Sgt, It was long ago, but I remember it like this....


For me there was more pressure and forcing involved. I didn’t like being on the bottom as much; it was the best way to get her going. Time after time, but she kept slipping, I felt incapable, inferior, it took time, but she finally tightened up.

I must have dropped that transmission a dozen times.

Sgt said...

Bravo!

Marcia said...

“Good Night” she said breathlessly. “Don’t go” he whispered, his voice quivering. Deep sighs surrounded them as the evening breeze tickled the trees. Her eyes turned toward the illuminated face of her watch and suddenly she remembered....his touch, his kiss...just one more sweet word from his lips...clink! Free minutes expired at 8 on the weekends!

Ima Wurdibitsch said...

You all are so freakin' awesome. I love all of them!