Thursday, November 29, 2007

The End Is Near...

Tomorrow marks the end of NaBloPoMo. It's been close a couple of times (like on Thanksgiving) but, assuming I'll be doing 55 Fiction Friday tomorrow, I did it. I feel like I've accomplished something but I don't know that I'll do it next year. At the very least, I'll do it differently. I may have to come up with a theme or something. It feels like I was really reaching on some days... I don't ever want to post something just for the sake of posting. Even if it's just for my own amusement, I want to have a reason when I post. That didn't happen every day this month.

2 comments:

Sgt said...

In honor of you posting everyday... I posted far less. This way the universe balanced out.

Ima Wurdibitsch said...

You are sofa king cool, SGT! Thanks!!

55 Fiction is coming up in just a few minutes.