Thursday, November 01, 2007

NaBloPoMo

This is my first post in nearly a week so I'm having a hard time believing I'm doing this but...

I'm participating in National Blog Posting Month (aka NaBloPoMo). This is how it works. You have to post every day for the entire month of November. Every day. Weekends, too.

I'm already a little concerned. I don't know if I'll have internet access next Saturday but I'm trying to work out that whole telekinesis thing. Other than that, you'll be able to read new meaningless drivel every single day! Aren't you excited? I know I am.

We'll continue with 55 Fiction Friday and I'm sure there'll be a haiku or two. Some folks come up with a theme for the month. I'm currently undecided. Lydia from Nothing Rhymes with Lydia, Well Except That... is doing NaBloPoMo and has a great daily plan. Go check her out and leave a comment!

6 comments:

Marcia said...

OK...I am in...and will try not to fail. Check it out if you have time!

Ima Wurdibitsch said...

Excellent!!

Anonymous said...

Respek! I could not accomplish this if I tried.

Ima Wurdibitsch said...

Becca, I bet you could. You posted from overseas and on a dream vacation. That's dedication!

Anonymous said...

oh, how I love you, and not just because you send traffic me way!

Anonymous said...

And yet somehow when I'm at home I can't do it. Hmmm.

Well, enough on this topic; I'll just wait for the new post. :P